The ( Kinda Late) autumn tag 2016!


Hey everyone,

I found this floating around the internet and decided to jump on the bandwagon. I'm not completely sure where this tag came from but credit where credits due to whoever did create this. I personally got the questions off Makeup savvy. All the questions will be at the end of the post if you would like to answer them yourself!




1. What signifies the start of Autumn for you?


I know its strange but I have a really low immune system so I know its Autumn the second I start to get ill. I mean I'm currently sat at my desk with my quilt over my knees and fighting a chest infection. That's a really bad answer though so I'll say the leaves changing. At the back of my house there are lots of trees and I have a large ish garden that has lots of plants so as they start to change colour and nights start to become darker earlier.
2. What is your favourite Fall scent?

I've never really been a fan of cinnamon and strong smells like that but there is this candle my mum has by Yankee Candles and it's called Christmas eve and its just incredible or a few years ago I bought my mum another Yankee Candle called Marshmallow Campfire or something like that and it was sweet but not sickly and I loved that smell. It just makes me think of cozy nights wrapped up outside with our little fire going burning marshmallows and laughing way into the night.
3. What is your favourite Autumn colour?

Definitely burgundy or a mustard colour. But saying this I live in black and white clothes so I rarely incorporate them into my wardrobe. I always hated oranges but I'm slowly starting to like really dark oranges. Nothing bright for me!
4. What is your favourite Fall drink?

I have never tried a Pumpkin Spiced Latte. I know, but I'ma traditional coffee drinker. I love coffee or tea. In autumn i sometimes have flavoured tea such as peppermint or my jasmine tea but I usually stick to my usual all year drinks. I also have a strong distaste to warm cordial and things like that.
5. What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this Fall?

Is it bad I don't really watch seasonal movies... I mean I really want to see Hocus Pocus again for like the millionth time but apart from that I'll be sticking to my White Collar on Netflix. And the fact GILMORE GIRLS is coming back 25th of November! I don't know if that is still Autumn ? Oh well I'm excited
6. What is your favourite Fall fashion trend?

Slouchy clothes. I live in old shirts that I've pinched off my dad because they're too small for him but for me over a pair of leggings or tucked into a pair of high waisted jeans. I just love them. Being able to be conformable, not having to shave my legs because I can live in jeans and leggings for the next 5 months. That is what I love the most.
7. What is your favourite frugal Autumn activity?

Last year was the first year I have ever carved a pumpkin, I've never really done activities for Autumn. I love doing my eldest nephews makeup for Halloween. Turning him into whatever he wants to be is really fun, then me and my sister sit and watch movies with my other two nephews and eat our weight in sweets.8. What is your favourite makeup look come autumnal weather?  

In autumn I start to go for my slightly darker looks, darker eyes and darker lips but I also don't wear a lot of makeup during the week as I like to give my skin breathing time as I am very prone to breakouts.


1. What signifies the start of Autumn for you?
2. What is your favourite Fall scent?
3. What is your favourite Autumn colour?
4. What is your favourite Fall drink?
5. What TV show, new or old, are you looking forward to this Fall?
6. What is your favourite Fall fashion trend?
7. What is your favourite frugal Autumn activity?
8. What is your favourite makeup look come autumnal weather? 



I hope you liked this post and you feel more seasonal. I'd love to see your own Autumn tags!

Zoe Abigail x

Twitter|Instagram

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top