My Autumn Playlist 2016!



Hey everyone!

I am in love with the pictures above I just had to put them together for a post.
I have a very eclectic taste in music. It changes constantly but I decided to show you guys my current go to playlist. It is on Spotify and I will try and figure out how to link it. It is a mix of Disney and just overall soft songs. Songs that will let me relax and not get a headache yet I can still sing along.

On to the post:

-Different Summers/Demi Lovato
-This is our song/Alyson Stoner
-Sunday morning/Maroon 5
-Tiny Dancer/Eltom John
-Make you feel my love/Adele
-Bless the broken road/Rascal Flatts
-More than words/Glee
-Somewhere only we know/Keane
-Tattooed Heart/Ariana Grande
-Shake it out/Florance and The machine
-The one that got away/Katy Perry
-Take me to church/Jasmine Thompson
-Boom Clap/Lennone & Maisy
-Almost is never enough /Ariana Grande
-Crazier/Taylor Swift
-What hurts the most/Rascal Flatts
-The man who can't be moved/The Script
-Stay/Rihanna
-Six degrees of seperation/The Script
-Fly/Nicki Minaj
-Hero/Christopher Wilde
-The climb/Miley Cyrus
-Ordinary Girl/Hannah Montana
-Push it to the limit/Corbin Bleu
-Jump to the rhythm/Jordan Pruitt
-A thousand years/ Christina Perri
-Smile/Mikkey ekko


These are just a few of my current favourites. I rarely listen to current music and I am obsessed with old Disney soundtracks. However, I hope you like a few of the songs!

Zoe Abigail x

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top